NEWS OF THE WEEK for July 16, 2018
Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
Splash image: canduce by prutzworks
Gallery of the Week - 3ds Max. Artists in the 3ds Max Gallery have posted over 22,000 images to this spectacularly beautiful gallery. I could have easily chosen 100 images to feature in the video below. Landscapes and portraits are particularly popular in this gallery, so we've featured several.
Interview with July Vendor of the Month, santuziy78. Our VOM hails from Russia and has a knock-out storefront at Renderosity. Be sure to read this brief interview and watch the video gallery which features 10 items from santuziy78's store.
lilflame's Store Sale & New Release! lilflame's store & New Release are up to 50% off. Starting now through 11:59 pm (cdt) Tuesday, July 17th.
Rhiannon's Store Sale & New Releases. Rhiannon's store & New Release are up to 50% off. Starting now through 11:59 pm (cdt) Wednesday, July 18th.
Renderosity Magazine News
ZBrushCore is first free upgrade for ZBrush. This is the first FREE UPGRADE for ZBrushCore and is available to all registered ZBrushCore users. It continues Pixologic’s commitment to bringing innovative, workflow-revolutionizing features to the world of digital art.
AI and the Future of Employment and Universal Basic Income. Another thought-provoking essay on our digital future by M.D. McCallum
- What's new in Unity 2018.2. One of the goals for Unity 2018.2 has been to build on the Scriptable Render Pipelines (SRPs) in order to enable next-level rendering. Another focus area has been to develop a range of features and improvements that will help you succeed in mobile.
- News of the Week for November 12, 2018
- News of the Week for Nov 5, 2018
- News of the Week for Oct 29, 2018
- News of the Week for October 15, 2018
- News of the Week for October 1, 2018
- News of the Week for Sept 17, 2018
- News of the Week for Sept 19, 2018
- News of the Week for August 6, 2018
- News of the Week for July 30, 2018
- News of the Week for July 23, 2018