Complete Terragen 3 Product Line Now Available
August 19, 2013 12:59 pm
Los Angeles, CA: Planetside Software, developers of the Terragen family of environment modeling software, announced the release of the Terragen 3 product line.
- Comprehensive layer and render element output
- Enhanced 3D preview
- New fast high detail Global Illumination mode
- Significantly improved population control including per-instance editing and color variation
- Support for FBX and other industry-standard data interchange formats
- Significant performance enhancements for localized cloud rendering
- Object mesh deformation
- Content library for organizing and quickly accessing scene files, objects, and textures
- Enhanced DEM format and georeferencing support
- New spherical camera
- Fast Depth of Field blur
- Linux render node
- New shaders and node features, including Vortex Shader, and voronoi and 4D noise
Render elements stack
Terragen 3 Product Line
Terragen 3 is available in Creative and Professional editions, both of which have optional animation features. A free non-commercial version is also available.
Terragen 3 Creative allows access to the powerful core Terragen 3 technology at an entry level price for artists and hobbyists on a lower budget. Terragen 3 Creative includes improved Global Illumination, new noise-free Depth of Field, a Content Library, enhanced 3D preview with textured model display mode and improved performance, and much more.
Fast Depth of Field
Terragen 3 Professional is the flagship product in the Terragen 3 lineup, with the most complete feature set and a full complement of professionally-oriented tools. Building on the core Terragen 3 features in Terragen 3 Creative, Terragen 3 Professional adds render layers and elements, a Linux render node, spherical camera, FBX import/export, accelerated cloud rendering options, and more. Terragen 3 Professional is a powerful, production-ready application, able to integrate quickly and easily into most visual effects pipelines.
Improved Global Illumination
To learn more about the core features of Terragen 3, visit: http://planetside.co.uk/products/terragen3
For a complete comparison of Terragen 3 products, visit: http://planetside.co.uk/products/tg3-product-comparison
Terragen 3 Professional is priced at $549 USD, or $699 USD with Animation. Terragen 3 Creative is priced at $199, or $349 with Animation. The Animation upgrade for Terragen 3 Creative or Professional is $199. Special upgrade pricing is available for licensed Terragen 2 and Terragen Classic owners. Full pricing details can be found here: http://planetside.co.uk/buy/tg3-price-list
All versions of Terragen 3 are available for immediate purchase at: http://planetside.co.uk/buy/buy-terragen-3
Free Render Farm Credits
In partnership with Ranch Computing, the official render farm service provider of Planetside Software, every Terragen 3 customer is offered 100€ in free render credits. With Ranch Computing’s high performance render farm, users can generate animations or high resolution stills in a fraction of the time of local rendering. Ranch Computing fully supports Terragen 3. Terragen 3 buyers can simply visit the Ranch Computing website and sign up for an account, then email them the Terragen 3 order number to get their free render credits: http://ranchcomputing.com/terragen-home-produit.en.html
About Planetside Software
Planetside Software is the developer of the Terragen™ family of photorealistic 3D environment design and rendering software products. Terragen™ provides powerful and flexible tools for professionals and hobbyists alike to bring to life the worlds of their imagination, featuring fully procedural 3D planet modeling, volumetric clouds and atmospheres, object instancing, and a flexible node-based interface. Terragen™ is used extensively in a broad spectrum of industries from visual effects to print to games to fine art.
You can find out more about Planetside Software and the Terragen™ family of products by visiting their website at http://planetside.co.uk
Follow Planetside Software
Be sure to check out the following related links:
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
Please take a moment to join Renderosity's Newsletter List to receive news and information from Renderosity!
- Gallery of the Week - BLENDER 3D
- Artist of the Month - eyeofthebeholder
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - TERRAGEN
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Landscape