Bleank Presents its Unique Painting Software, Black Ink at SIGGRAPH 2013
August 11, 2013 11:30 am
Bleank also participated in the first ever Exhibitor Fastforward with a 40 second presentation of Black Ink.
We’d like to thank all the people who visited our booth and shared their enthusiasm and great positive feedback.
The unique features of Black Ink have met with great success during the live demonstrations we performed all though the event. Our new and fresh take on digital painting and creation was really appreciated by our public.
Black Ink’s development is going on and tons of great new features and improvements are coming. We’re keeping track of every feedback our users are giving us on our forum and we’ll make sure to offer you the most unique and comfortable painting software!
Screenshots of Black Ink in action:
Controllers are a way to customize your brushes. You can assign behaviors in any parameter you want and make your brush act exactly as you like using a simple, visual block-based system.
Interested in Black Ink?
Don’t have a Black Ink license yet? Take advantage of our early adoption discount to get Black Ink now for only a fraction of its final price!
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
Please take a moment to join Renderosity's Newsletter List to receive news and information from Renderosity!
- 2015 Siggraph Conference Photo Gallery
- Siggraph 2015 Conference Report: Wednesday, Aug 13. Part 2
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Getting Ready for Siggraph 2015
- Q&A with Siggraph 2015 Programming Chair: Jean Kaneko
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Review of Sensu Buddy Stylus
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- Autodesk's Sketchbook Pro 7 and Sketchbook Pro 2015