contest, contest regulations, contest rules, contests, design contest
General Contest Rules:
- All members can enter, except contest managers and Admins
- Any software program can be used
- Start times, end times, voting and winner announcements will be
placed on the Front Page. All times listed are Renderosity System
- Entries MUST be time-stamped by the submission deadline at
11:59pm [CST], or they will not be accepted
- 1 entry per person, per category
- Entries MUST be new artwork not previously posted online, or
anywhere else publicly
- Entries MUST NOT appear online anywhere else during the contest
or until the Contest Winners have been Posted
- 1 prize package per person across all Contest categories
- Image size must be a maximum of 800x800 pixels
in .jpeg or .gif format. [72 dpi] Please ignore 1024x1024 size
limits upon upload.
- Thumbnail Image: MUST be included
100x100pixels in .jpeg or .gif format. Here is a helpful tutorial
How to make Full Image Thumbnails
- Both the Full size image and the thumbnail are required
- Entries must not have previously won a Renderosity
- All image must comply with Renderosity's Terms of Service for
- You MUST include a description in the blank field to tell what
type of software you used, what inspired you, how long it took to
create the image. You may also include anything else about the
image you wish to share. Images without a description will not be
approved and will be asked to reupload with the description
- Images that do not follow the contest rules or our Terms of
Service will be removed.
- Vote soliciting will not be tolerated. Entrants that solicit
votes will be disqualified without warning. This includes, but is
not limited to, emailing and sitemailing members.
- We recommend not waiting until the end of the contest to upload
your entry. It is common for upload and/or approval complications
to arise. Please give yourself ample time to correct your entry, if
need be. Corrections will NOT be accepted if they are not time
stamped by 11:59pm on the submission deadline.
- By uploading your image you are agreeing that this is your
Additional Specifications for Animation Files:
- Renderosity will be hosting the files.
- Audio is optional, but desirable. (NOTE: Do NOT use someone
else's copyrighted music.)
- Animation File Size: 10 meg maximum.
- Animation Time: Entry should not exceed 60 seconds in
- Animation formats: DivX, .avi, .mpg, .wmv, or standard
The winners will be selected by the community. All clone votes will
All prize winners must supply Renderosity with their real name,
email address, and mailing address for prize distribution and
By entering this contest, you agree that all submission may be used
by Renderosity for promotional purposes: online, digital, in print,
on CD, or in any other medium. By submitting your entry into this
contest you are granting Renderosity the right to retain your entry
in it's archive and to display the entry within this community to
promote Renderosity or future contests held.
By submitting this form, you agree that you are authorized to grant
Renderosity the permission to use of your image in print
advertising, promotions or website usage. The Artist will remain
the intellectual property holder of their images.