Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Vue
November 3, 2008 12:25 am
|Whether your focus is Photography, 2D, 3D, or submitting
written works to the Writers Gallery, there's no better inspiration
than seeing what other fellow artists are doing. A place
to see what you may have been missing, or to meet new favorite
artists, the Renderosity Gallery of the Week should be your weekly
destination for a quick peek at what's happening elsewhere in the
This week we take a look at the wonderful works of art created by Renderosity members posting in the Vue Gallery! Want to learn more about Vue? Get involved in the Vue Forum, where an active community led by Moderators agiel and SGT2005 are sure to help you out with plenty of info.
Be sure to also visit:
**Have a Vue tutorial, or perhaps some Vue Tips and Tricks to share? Consider posting to Renderosity's new Video Tutorial Center!**
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Gallery of the Week for May 23, 2016 - Newbie Gallery
- Gallery of the Week - Pets of the Community Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for May 9, 2016 - DAZ|Studio Gallery
- Artist of the Month for May, 2016 - Kindredsoul
- Gallery of the Week for May 2, 2016 - Digital Comics Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for April 18, 2016 - PaintShop Pro Gallery
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week for April 11, 2016 - Rhino 3D Gallery
- Gallery of the Week - CARRARA Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for March 28, 2016 - BRYCE GALLERY
- Gallery of the Week - Blender3D Gallery
I think that Vue is a great program! I have the personal limited edition and even though its supposed to be a "limited" edition there are just soooo many options to explore! The tutorial is over 500 pages long and I'm on page 140 - LOL! I plan to post some of my own Vue renders soon!