Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
Bramble by anitalee
Gallery of the Week is the Anime/Manga Gallery. This gallery has some fabulous art related to Anime and Manga. Anime, in particular, is becoming increasingly popular in the U.S.. Be sure to catch the video which features 10 works from this cool gallery.
Ever Watching Eyes: The winners in the 2019 Halloween Contest. From all of us at Renderosity - we'd like to thank everyone who participated in yet another fantastically creepy and eyeball-filled Halloween Creative Contest. Please scroll down to see the chosen winners in each of this year's 5 categories. Congratulations to those who are walking away with some great prizes! Please look for an email from email@example.com who will be contacting winners soon to ensure prizes are received.
Poser Creator Series: Pushing the limits of Poser with Giana. Poser's official marketplace Renderosity boasts a thriving community of digital artists who share their creations and skills with each other. One of the most skilled is Giana, who specializes in creating photorealistic renders with Poser. Read our short interview with Giana.
Winners of the Renderosity's 2019 Holiday Card contest announced. We recently asked the community to create Renderosity's 2019 Holiday Card. The contest ran from Sept. 18-Oct. 18 and the Renderosity in-office staff voted on the entries. Check out the winners here.
Renderosity Magazine News
- Epic releases $4 million of Infinity Blade assets. A year ago, we launched a free Marketplace content initiative that brings new complimentary content to the Unreal Engine community monthly, with some assets free for a month and others free on a permanent basis. we’re celebrating this milestone with the release of five new asset packs from the award-winning Infinity Blade franchise, valued at $4 million in development investment. Along with seven previously released Infinity Blade packs, these free Infinity Blade assets are now available for use in Unreal Engine projects, for free, permanently.
Puget Systems Workstation - First Use by M.D. McCallum. Our reviewer finally gets his custom Puget system workstation and shares his first impressions.
Creating NPCs with Navigation Meshes and PlayMaker - part 5 by Sergio Rosa (nimerc). Sergio continues his tutorials on indie game creation. This time he works with PlayMaker to create NPC's.
- News of the Week for Feb 22-29, 2020
- News of the Week for February 15, 2020
- Gallery of the Week - Illustration Gallery
- News of the Week for Feb 8-15, 2020
- News of the Week for Feb 1-8, 2020
- News of the Week for Jan 25-Feb 1, 2020
- Gallery of the Week - Urban/Countryscapes Gallery
- News of the Week for Jan 18-25, 2020
- News of the Week for Jan 11, 2020
- News of the Week for January 4, 2020