Our weekly news video covers Renderosity.com news along with hand-picked Digital Arts news from Renderosity Magazine.
Little Light by Pepsel
Gallery of the Week is the Lightwave 3D gallery. Lightwave 3D is a powerful 3D application that is still being used by Renderosity artists to create amazing models and scenes. Be sure to watch the video which features 8 works from the Lightwave 3D gallery
CGSpree by nelmi. Nelmi - Dforce Gabriella Dress G8F will be 50% OFF NOW through 9:59 am (cdt) Monday, June 8th. This is a great deal on a beautiful dress. There are several other CGSpree sales going on so check out the deals page at Renderosity.com
June Newsletter Freebie by Sveva. Popular vendor Sveva has kindly donated the DESTRUCTION backgrounds Mini Pack as a freebie for subscribers in June
Renderosity Magazine News
Blender 2.83 Release is Here!. This release delivers brand-new sculpting tools such as the physics-enabled Cloth Brush and Face Sets. The Nvidia RTX AI-accelerated denoiser is now available in the viewport, greatly speeding up render previews. For a full list of updates, check the release notes at blender.org.
Autodesk releases 3ds Max 2021.1. Available today, 3ds Max 2021.1 introduces new texture baking advancements, increased capabilities for physically based rendering (PBR) workflows, and viewport and modeling tool enhancements.
- AI systems using Unreal Engine 4: part 1. Sergio's series on creating AI systems in Unreal engines is out. He goes into detail on how to leverage AI using one of the best free game creation tools out there.
Visit Renderosity Magazine your source for news, digital art, tutorials, interviews and articles all curated for artists and creators
- News of the Week
- News of the Week for June 20-27, 2020
- News of the Week for June 13-20, 2020
- News of the Week for May 30-June 6, 2020
- News of the Week for May 23-30, 2020
- News of the Week for May 16 2020
- News of the Week for May 9-16, 2020
- Special News of the Week for May 2-9, 2020
- News of the Week for April 25-May 2, 2020
- News of the Week for April 18-25, 2020