Our weekly news video covers Renderosity.com news along with hand-picked Digital Arts news from Renderosity Magazine.
Cruising by CATMANDO
Gallery of the Week is the Animals gallery. Renderosity loves animals of all kinds. Our Animals gallery is where members share their photos of beloved pets and their 3D/2D creations of scenes with birds, dogs, cats and everything else. Watch the Animals video which features 15 works from this lovely gallery.
DMs WHITE Spring - Collection 6 by DM! 40% off NOW! Starting now till Monday 11:59 pm (cdt) Monday, June 22nd. An amazing artist, DM has some very interesting work for sale at great prices!
Artist of the Week at Renderosity Magazine - chrisjohnson. Very happy to share with you the news that chrisjohnson, an amazing Renderosity artist, has been chosen as the Magazine's Artist of the Week! Be sure to watch the video which features 10 of chrishjohn's creations.
Renderosity Magazine News
- Boris FX Releases Free Particle Illusion Application for Motion Graphics, VFX, and Editorial. Boris FX’s popular real-time GPU-based particle generator is now available as a free Particle Illusion Standalone application. The plugin version, which supports Adobe, Avid, and OFX hosts, remains part of the Boris FX Continuum package. JUN 19, 2020 AT
- Maxon, Red Giant and Redshift Announce Blowout Summer Sale on 3D, VFX and Motion Graphics Tools. Maxon, Red Giant and Redshiftannounced their blowout Summer Sale - 30% off new annual subscriptions and Redshift licenses - will kick off on Tuesday, June 23, 2020. Running for 72 straight hours, customers will have access to sale prices starting Tuesday, June 23rd at 8:00 a.m. PDT (11:00 a.m. EDT) through Friday, June 26th at 8:00 a.m. PDT (11:00 a.m. EDT). In addition to 30% off, customers will have a chance to win free 3D, visual effects, and motion graphics software tools for the next five days.
- Chaos Group introduces V-Ray Collection, 15 products with 1 license. Chaos Group launches V-Ray Collection, a new offering designed to help artists connect their entire creative pipeline through a single floating license. Users can now move freely between 3D applications, applying their own mix of photorealistic rendering, fluid simulation and real-time scene exploration to any project.
Visit Renderosity Magazine your source for news, digital art, tutorials, interviews and articles all curated for artists and creators. And enjoy Renderosity's YouTube channel. New videos are posted every week.
- News of the Week
- News of the Week for June 13-20, 2020
- News of the Week for June 6-13, 2020
- News of the Week for May 30-June 6, 2020
- News of the Week for May 23-30, 2020
- News of the Week for May 16 2020
- News of the Week for May 9-16, 2020
- Special News of the Week for May 2-9, 2020
- News of the Week for April 25-May 2, 2020
- News of the Week for April 18-25, 2020