Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
Cul-de-Sac by MagikUnicorn
Gallery of the Week is the CarraraRDS Gallery. This older, but very unique 3D program still have many followers. The Carrara/RDS gallery is filled with interesting and creative work. Check out the video gallery which features 10 works from this gallery.
Cybertenko's 10th Anniversary SALE. Cybertenko's store is up to 55% off. Starting now through 11:59 pm (cst) Wednesday, December 11th._
- Two big Xmas sales: coflek-gnorg's "X-mas X-citement" Sale. Their store is up to 50% off. Starting now through 11:59 pm (cst) Tuesdsay, December 10th. Also, Flink's "X-mas X-citement" Sale. Flink's store is up to 65% off. Starting now through 11:59 pm (cst) Monday, December 9th._
Renderosity Magazine News
- Reallusion launches Headshot AI for Character Creator. Creating realistic digital doubles normally requires a massive effort in 3D techniques which often involve many artists and passes, but that's changing with the release of Headshot Plugin for Character Creator 3.
Materialize: a free texture creation tool. Materialize is a free and easy to use (yet, very good) tool to create texture channels from a single image. The basic idea is this: you import your diffuse map (also known as color map in some applications), and then use it to create other various maps, like normal maps, height maps, metallic maps, etc.
Tutorial: How to create mist in Unity. Sergio (nemirc) takes you through the process of creating simple fog in Unity.
Interview with Michael Nikonov, Founder of iPi Soft. Motion capture has usually been an expensive process. iPi Soft has revolutionized the motion capture process by making it simpler and more affordable. Michael Nikonov, the CEO and founder of iPi Soft answers questions about the company and it's current state of development.
Review: AMD's new Radeon Pro W5700 graphics card. gToon takes you through his review if this brand-new 7nm card which is focused primarlily on the workstation design/engineering market.
- News of the Week for Feb 22-29, 2020
- News of the Week for February 15, 2020
- News of the Week for Feb 8-15, 2020
- News of the Week for Feb 1-8, 2020
- News of the Week for Jan 25-Feb 1, 2020
- News of the Week for Jan 18-25, 2020
- News of the Week for Jan 11, 2020
- News of the Week for January 4, 2020
- News of the Week for Dec 28, 2019
- News of the Week for Dec 21, 2019