New Media Film Festival Call for Submissions!
February 21, 2011 10:51 am
The 2nd Annual New Media Film Festival will be held in Los Angeles May 20-21, 2011, and in San Francisco November 4-5, 2011, honoring stories worth telling in all media that are innovative, imaginative and inspirational.
The New Media Film Festival was created in 2010 for Artists, Filmmakers, Producers, Directors, Above and Below the line Crews, Thought Makers, & Implementers that brings stories worth telling to life.
Deadline for submissions is May 10th!
NOTE: Renderosity members can use code twitter10 for $10.00 off any submission!
The top 3 finalists in each category will be viewed by a distributor & have an opportunity to be aired on broadcast, online and/or theatrical distribution. The winners in every category will also become part of "The Best of LA" New media Film Festival screening series to be submitted worldwide.
For festival tickets and program info, visit: http://newmediafilmfestivaltickets.eventbrite.com/
About New Media Film Festival
Annual Film Festival held in Los Angeles during the month of May featuring the best creative content crossing screens from silver to mobile. New Media Film Festival holds satellite events in San Francisco in November and syndicates "Best of" Winners across the country.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Gallery of the Week - BLENDER 3D
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Review of Sensu Buddy Stylus
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Autodesk's Sketchbook Pro 7 and Sketchbook Pro 2015
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition