I'll just go straight to the point. You will need the Khalibloo Panel addon for this to work http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?321572-Khalibloo-Panel
DAZ GENESIS SETUP
1. Export your Genesis (or Genesis 2) character from DAZ studio using collada. Recommended: enable “Merge materials by diffuse map”.
2. Import the collada file into blender. Under the Khalibloo Panel, select Genesis (or Genesis 2, depending on which one your character is) as your platform type. If your character is a Genesis 2 figure, you’ll further need to specify whether it’s the male or female figure.
3. With the character selected, click Rigify. With the character still selected, click Rigify vertex groups.
4. Now, select all your clothing items and click Rigify vertex groups.
5. For the material setup, select your character again and click Material setup. If you want spec and bump texture slots setup, enable “Texture” before clicking Material setup.
DAZ GENESIS MORPH IMPORT
1. In DAZ studio, run the DAZ script “ListAllProperties” in the Script IDE tab. The results will be printed to the console below the text editor. Copy and paste the result to a new txt file (eg. in notepad). Delete any unnecessary items in the file (eg. JCMs, MCMs, Translations, etc).
2. This is hard work, i know. but once you've done it, you'll never have to do it again unless of course you install new content.
Once the text file has been created, select the character you wish to export and execute the khalibloo_blender_morph_exporter. You will see a dialog asking you to locate the text file. After that, another dialog will ask you where you want the objs to be exported. It is highly recommended that you choose an empty folder! After that, just fold your arms and sit back. It’s also worth a mention that this process works for clothes and props too.
3. Now go back into Blender and select your character (or cloth/prop, depending on which you’re working on). Above the Load morphs button, type the path to your obj folder that was created earlier. Do not use a relative path if the folder is located on a different drive/partition. Finally, click the Load morphs button. All the objs will be imported as shape keys of the active object.
If you intend to use an imported animation (collada or bvh), just use the MakeWalk addon from MakeHuman to retarget the animation. If thats too stressful, click the Unrigify Vertex Groups button and then parent the character back to the original collada armature. The armature modifier settings might need to be changed manually too.
Finally, the Khalibloo Panel also hosts a collection of tools to simplify many non-Genesis-specific tasks. For more info, visit the thread at http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?321572-Khalibloo-Panel