Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the <a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/comcal/index.php"> Calendar Link</a> on the sidebar to schedule an event.
How can I post to the Calendar?
Category: General Questions
Viewed 6238 times
Asked at 4:54 pm on Thursday, November 30, 2006How can I post to the Calendar?
Last modified 2006-11-30 17:04
- Enter the Event Details
- Date/Time - The date and time at which the event is happening.
- Name - The name of the event, which will be displayed on the month and day calendars and the event display.
- Description - The description of the event, which will be displayed on the day calendar and the event display.
If you wish to include a graphic with your event, you can either enter a URL to a graphic or browse for and select a graphic to upload. Graphics will be resized appropriately to fit within the calendar display.
Events can have links associated with them, such as a news article on your site with information and pictures, or a link to an external website.
- URL - The URL for this event to link to.
- Action - "Open event page first" puts a link to this URL on the event page, while "Go directly to external URL" redirects the user to the URL for this event.
Your Calendar event will go into a "Pending" status until an admin can approval it. That can usually take up to 24 hrs. If you have any questions about your event getting posted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you.
Answered 2006-11-30 17:04 / last modified 2006-11-30 17:04