Wetness by choronr ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
A rework of Dune's Mountain Road Complete. Wetness alludes to a dirt road after a heavy rain the night before as a driver traverses a slick, muddy road, hydroplaning along the way trying to avoid running off into a ditch.
• Dune Mountain Road Complete available at NWDA.
• Grass clumps .tgo are contained for use in Terragen 3.
• Dune's tundra heather .tgo models (two different versions used here) available for download at the Planetside forum - do a search.
• J. Meyer's LR110 vehicle available for download at the Planetside forum - do a search.
• Walli's Gnarly Poplar available at http://www.silva3d.com/ .
• Buck Deer; thanks Mark.
Many thanks to Dune (Ulco) for his help along the way; and, to J. Meyer for his help to get the LR110 lights to appear properly.
This has been an excellent learning journey.
Image Comments (13)
Definitely needs to be seen in full view. Really a wonderful image and render. I hate to even mention it but I think I would have turned the front wheels towards the center of the road like the rear end broke loose and the driver is still trying to recover. It could add to the sense of the slippery condition of the road.