The old City Hall, Bamberg by bodo_56 ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
The original town hall was built 1386 in the middle of the Regnitz river. After a fire, it was reconstructed in 1440.
Between 1744 and 1756 it was redesigned by Michael Küchel in Baroque/Rococo style. Especially noteworthy are the partially 3-dimensional frescos.