New Unusual Subjects Information by Deenamic ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Hello everybody! The Unusual Subjects Challenge is constantly evolving and I thought I should update the rules and information for the challenge. The background history of the challenge is still the same. For those that don't know what the challenge is about, then here's a snippit of what it is about. I asked coordinators, moderators, and members for various subject matter, it could be a word, a phrase, an emotion, a scene, a place, an object, or etc. and every month I type those subjects into the randomizer on Random.org and whatever subject it chooses is the subject matter you have to use or create in your image for that month. Now it's time for me to introduce the new changes to the challenge, the challenge now has two categories and they are:
1. Fixed Theme - This is basically the original challenge. A subject will be chosen via Random.org and members will have to incorporate the subject in their images.
2. Open Theme - This is for members that don't want to be constrained by a subject, but want to capture or create their own unsusual subjects.
When you have finished your images and you're ready to upload them, you can upload them to the Unusual Subjects Gallery (Link: The Unusual Subjects Gallery) or you can upload them or paste a gallery link to them in the Unusual Subjects thread for that month in the Photography or Mixed Medium Forums. There's no right or wrong location to upload your images, you should upload to whatever location is easier for you to access. Now it's time to get down to the nitty gritty, the rules, here they are:
1. Any member from any genre can enter the challenge and create their image using any medium they like.
2. Each member will have a month to capture or create a new image or images for whichever category they choose.
3. Each member can enter however many images they want.
4. I know I changed the title format for the images recently, but I've decided to change it again so we'll all know what images are fixed theme or open theme. When you enter your images, your titles should look like this or something similar to this: Your Title - Month Fixed Theme or Your Title - Month Open Theme. You no longer have to put Unusual Subjects Entry in the title, because everyone will hopefully start to realize what the Unusual Subjects Gallery is for.
5. Members can upload their images to the Unusual Subjects Gallery or Photography and Mixed Medium Forums at any time during the month.
So there it is, The Unusual Subjects is going to get even more fun and exciting! I hope to see the same familiar members enter their amazing images and give awesome comments to their fellow members about their images and I hope to see some new members too! Until next time, keep your images unusual! :)
Adobe Photoshop CS6
3D Retro TV 1 from 3D Objects and Elements V.3 - Dealjumbo/Pixaroma
Glitch VHS Image Effect - Dealjumbo/PixelMustache
Oil in Water Photo - Pixabay/the3cats
Wood Background 9 from the Free Wood Background Set - Free PSD Files
Wood Floor from Twelve Rooms - Content Paradise/Storm
sahindesigns-wood1 from Wood Styles - Pixel Scrapper/Elif Şahin