THE GREAT(er) DICTATOR by Hubert ()
His bodyguards kept on mocking about that "ego-sized (tm)" peaked cap ...... but only UNTIL it started to rain!! ;)
- Country flags intentionally withhold here -- I didn't want my place of residence put onto the North Korean's target map.
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Thumbnail image is the Camera view, rendered without rain-effects.
- RAIN: Foreground rain is a Volumetric Mat. Background rain is an image-texture on 2D-faces. (Im am not fully satisfied with the final result, but it seems acceptable for a semi-cartoonish Woody scene.)
- Some modeling with Bryce primitives.
- Peaked hats modeled in C4D.
- Barrel and rubberduck meshes are from RayDreamStudio model CD.
- Cannons and rifles are b/w 2D-clipart from Art&Letters 5. (Applied to 2D-faces in Bryce.)
- PhotoImpact used for certain image-based textures.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin, textured and posed in Bryce.