Woodiny the Great: Wedding Anniversary! by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
"Woodiny the Great" presents: Wedding Anniversary!
Whereas his wife Woodette makes a clear statement (as a friendly reminder) that:
(a) He had forgotten their 25th wedding anniversary (though only by +5 days)!
(b) A dozen of new plungers do NOT qualify as a suitable romatic gift (red roses preferred)!
(c) He had also forgotten several other important dates: Like her birthday (repeatedly and if not, had estimated it over a decade too high!!), their children's birthdays (frequently), Mother's Day (occasionally), Mother-in-law's Day (regularly) and now even Christmas, among many many more occasions!
(d) ... and that she might *finally* lose her temper, next year!!!!
- Only Woodiny's pride was harmed during the making of this scene.
- All these plungers were brand-new, still unused... besides of one.
- Please don't ask *what* she threw, when the Audience called for an encore!
- Uncle Herby is NOT married (**) and NEVER had days like these!
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Most models made in Bryce (primitives, booleans).
- The zany pic on the wheel is one of my recent DTE-Hubisms.
- Photo Impact used for text and texture work.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin, textured and posed in Bryce.
- Woodette's hair from Poser4.
(**) Momentarily not, though divorced around 15 times. I only guess why.... ;)
Image Comments (39)
That's a whoops with a capital "W" ! I wonder if Woodiny pukes as well when she cranks up the revs on the wheel-o-death ? man, that's gotta hurt...and be very messy ! Kool and fun scene/concept/thingie without pride, pride scmide I say ! New Years ~Cheers~