Woodiny: Knife-Thrower by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
"Woodiny The Greater" was permanently increasing his skills and the level of difficulty, as long as there would be enough volunteers in the Audience. -- Juggling blindfolded with running chainsaws and the wheel turning at 200 rpm would become the most ultimatedly absoluteletiest uttermostest awesomest Performance ever shown on a stage!!!!
- No Woody was hurt during the making-of this scene!
- Well, not much. Only Woodiny the Greater broke his leg from falling down the high-wire.... over half a dozen of times.
- Apologies for these exaggerated comparatives. (Being not my grammar, but Woodiny forced me to quote him!)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- The pictures on the wheels are current DTE-Hubisms (procedural Bryce mats).
- Most models were made with Bryce (of primitives, booleans and terrains).
- Photo Impact used for texture work (texts, billboard and to prepare pics for Bryce terrains).
- Axe and balloon mesh are from RayDreamStudio model library.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin, though textured and posed in Bryce.
That DTE-Hubism can be viewed ANIMATED, if you dare! (Though considerably reduced in size and quality. No full material-period back/forward, but it should give you a nice circular DTE impression.)
Enjoy here, as a 2.3MB sized animated GIF:
Now look onto that spinning wheel... focus ONLY on it... you feel tired... very tired... you now feel obliged to send me *all* your money... Ey?! What? This didn´t work as expected??? (Beep)!!!! Uhm, back to my Bryce drawing board...!! ;)