DTE-Hubism 2012-11-24 -- Tropical Snowfall by Hubert ()
... aaaaaand another one. This time in COLOR, as I had promised you.
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- A frontal plane with a composed material.
- The material is only *one* sole Bryce procedural material. Consisting of three components, followed by heavy tweaking of their Phase-Type, -Mode, -Octaves and Filters.
- Only few postwork applied: To slightly increase the contrast, to add a frame and to convert/reduce the file format/size for upload.
I will post more of these DTE-Hubisms during the next days. Got even more COLORFUL ones! ...... but beware, you might really get what you asked for! ;)
Thus a due DISCLAIMER:
- QUOTE (from Roywig's previous comment): "After looking at these cool images you do, I just wondered what happens to your eyes afterwards?!!"
- COUNTERQUESTION: "After looking at these cool images I do, I just wondered what happens to your eyes afterwards?!!" ;)
- Please don´t worry about my eyesight. I always render with closed eyes, while doing such scenes/images.