Sequoia by choronr ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
The recipe of elements:
• Several 'Hero Rocks' from the Fake Stone and Hero Rock pack at NWDA.
• Fake Stones 0.01m - 1m by dandelO.
• All groundcover vegetation by Walli at Silva 3D, Planetside and NWDA.
• Sequoia Trees by Dinoraul at RDR.
• 'Sasha' .obj model at Artec 3D Scanners.
Initially rendered a 2048 x 3032 .bmp - 15+ hours; converted the .jpg to 748 x 1107.
Image Comments (15)
Impressive looking! if you don't mind a little realism critique: usually sequoia grow somewhat closer together to the point where the ferns don't get much light, the ground is less rocky (feels spongy really), and the ferns are thicker - usually you have trouble walking through them ... I'm just sayin cause I live up here with 'em ;D ... but artistically i like it alot, the tiny person is just about right, maybe even a little too big ;)