Happy Easter 2012 by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Now, *THIS* egg here looked truly dangerous!! Woody was pondering, if they should dispose it.... or rather charge a doubled price.
*** A Happy Easter to all woodlovers here! *** :)
- Neither Pentecost chicken nor Easter bunnies were harmed during the making of this scene.
- The list of advertised contents is slightly exaggerated for dramatization purposes. (I.e., Uncle Herby runs no toy factory at China... not yet!)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Chicken mesh and texture by Aurety, from French C4D site.
- Woody is the Poser4 Mannequin figure, posed and textured in Bryce.
- The goggles are simply Bryce primitives (5 cylinders).
- That "dangerous" egg got one of my Bryce4 "Hubism" abstracts as bitmap texture. It is NOT contagious!
- PhotoImpact10 used for lettering and bitmap-texture work.
Image Comments (18)
Some of those hens look downright dangerous to me, more so than their glowing-in-the-dark eggs, and you can't fool anyone - one of them has actually shades of 'Hundertwasser' engraved all over, aha! - worth a small fortune, a bit like those famous, bejeweled Russian Faberge eggs ... now there is a thought! (money, money, money is a rich man's world) (BTW the Easter Bunny's eggs are too small - to weigh in at all ;) very clever Hubert, BB