Bryce's History by Hubert ()
A member of the Bryce Forum complained about a too slow development of Bryce during the past few years.
He obviously knows simply *nothing* about its much longer and famous past!! So, Woody decided to exhibit Bryce's History here, to teach that guy ("son of a birch", as Woody refers to him) a valuable lesson about due patience!
- That presumed forum person is purely fictitious, invented for dramatization purposes only.
- Those presumed early Bryce versions never existed in Reality(tm,C,R,IHA). Just pure inventions of my zany imagination! ;)
- "S.O.B." is possibly considered semirude language in Bryce, whereas "S.O.W."(**) is obligatory! ;)
- This image is one sole wiiiiiide Bryce4 scene/render. Its frame is bryced too... not that I would object to minimalistic postwork, am no such Bryce purist!
- Woody is showing four of my Bryce-Oldies here, fun scenes from Oct/Nov2001. (I had posted these at 3DCommune then, some decamillenia ago.)
- The inclined viewer is politely adviced to scroll... and scroll... and scroll... and scroll... and scroll... and scroll... and scroll... ;)
S.O.W = (often a shiny/metallic) "Sphere Over Water", resp. a sphere on b/w checkerboard material.
Hint: Bryce mountains are NOT considered spherical objects! ;)