Woody's Garage Sale by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Uncle Herby had ordered Woody to clean up his messy attic, before leaving for a lenghty vacation on the Bahamas.
He was not aware of this ongoing garage sale until his (few remaining) neighbours called him, the Police, the Fire Brigade, the environmentalist's dept for acoustic contamination of the environment, the Air Force (for a possible immediate air raid solution), the WWF, CIA, KGB, CNN, FDA, FBI, CSI... and whichever other 3-letter acronym organization seemed apt and competent enough, to stop Woody from *playing samples*!
Your eyesight should fully recover within 10 minutes after viewing this gaudily scene! (Otherwise, ehm...... ask your local ophthalmologist for advice and assistance.)
MENTAL HEALTH DISCLAIMER:
The artist of this image does neither smoke nor consume other known (i.e. easily detectable) drugs. The band, the albums, their titles and all songs are entirely fictitious!! So, you may visit your local record shop w/o any fear! ;)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin figure, though posed and textured in Bryce.
- This scene contains plenty of Bryce primitives, whereas the vinyl record got a tweaked Bryce default mat for the fake grooves.
- PhotoImpact10 used for the lettering of my bitmap-textures, which are an assortment of newer/older (bryced) Hubism images. ;)
- Sorry about this large image format, but many fine details demanded it as a compromise. (Just for those Gallery visitors, who want to view and enjoy it in *fullsize*.)
- This fancy project had started with one fake LP cover. Then I could not decide which Hubism to use/show here. And then, Woody joined the scene...sigh! The rest is history. ;)
Image Comments (32)
Maybe there will be something for my gramophone lol ...... Beautiful and good work. Thank you very much for your visit ((5 + +)) Peut être il y aura quelque chose pour mon gramophone lol...... Beau et bon travail . Merci beaucoup de ta visite ((5++))