The Joy of (Oil) Painting by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Woody was perplexed that environmentalist frantically tried to stop him painting a wonderful sunset scene...... at the beach...... and each day! Such philistines!!!!! How else should he practice, to become a famous landscape painter??! Besides, this brand-new training course equipment (available only at Uncle Herby's Rip-Off Webshop) was really not *that* cheap, to be neglected!
To quote Bob Ross: "We don’t make mistakes here, we just have happy accidents!". Whereas I doubt that a clumsy Woody spilling lubricating oil at a beach really qualifies as a happy accident.
According to Uncle Herby, this oil is *fully* biodegradable!!! (Within only few deca-aeons.)
Scene Information and Credits:
- No kidding, I have viewed and enjoyed several of Bob Ross' "The Joy of Painting" TV art-shows during the past years! Even if being about.... ehm, landscapes! ;)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin figure, though posed and textured in Bryce.
- PhotoImpact10 for lettering and some bitmap-textures.
- Oil can mesh from "Atlasyster" at sharecg.com. (Considerably polygon-reduced by me with C4D and textured in Bryce).
- Some meshes from Carrara 1.1 model CD, though textured in Bryce.
No insults intended here! Neither to environmentalists, nor to Bob Ross, nor all those who know to use *real* paint and canvas! ... and certainly not to bryced landscape scenes in general. ;)
Image Comments (34)
Offense?? How about me? I always preferred my work in EP 90, 120 because of the piquant essence of sulphur that tied the work together (and tended to clear the area like a good fart). Thanks for sharing (the render). Outstanding objects and that oil is REAL!