The LHC incident by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Woody visited the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) at Cern... and trouble started soon afterwards there.
Unlike all the human site technicians, Woody *immediately* noticed the obviously defective LHC: Those (presumed high-skilled) engineers had built such an amazing and expensive machinery, but obviously so sloppy, that it damaged all atom samples!! Infuriating, simply incredible!!!!
Therefore Woody decided to secretly repair all broken atoms and to finetune the LHC afterwards, to avoid further such defects. He was sure that his unexpected assistance would considerably surprise nuclear physicists, worldwide. Maybe they would appreciate his efforts enough to grant him a free ride *inside* that cool machine?!
But first, he would gather some of those cute tiny Black Holes (found under the detector) to offer them at eBayPay as cool waste-baskets for hightech-nerds.
- Black HOLE effects cannot occur in reality, because Earth actually *is* FLAT, as current results of the LHC proved!
- Cern is now off-limits for all Woodies. According intrusion-detectors got installed along the perimeter of the LHC, although this nearly doubled its final costs.
QUESTION to the viewers:
Anybody interested in softly glowing Woodies, serving as garden gnomes to brighten your dull Autumn evenings? ;)
- Bryce4 scene and render. No postwork besides of slightly adjusting contrast and brightness.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin figure (re-textured and posed in Bryce).
- LHC, piping, atoms, traffic cones and most other objects are Bryce primitives/booleans.
- One of my current Bryce abstract doodles was used as bitmap-texture for the LHC detector.
- Black Hole effect/mesh created in C4D, textured in Bryce.
- Dolly cart mesh from Carrara2 model CD.
- PhotoImpact10 for lettering and creating various bitmap textures.
Image Comments (33)
Hehe! I would love to have a glowing woody. (I can use him as a night-light.) I'll also take one of those black holes (... so many uses) and, assuming that white holes are the opposite of black holes, I'd like one of those as well. I'm hoping it will be strong enough to repel junk-mail, and those pesky door-to-door solicitors. Nice work!
Can't trust anyone to build 'things' perfectly anymore - it's not part of the Higgs Boson particle & fabric of reality - and no such thing as a free ride either! or would you? or should that read woody you really prefer to become flat and fall off the edge of yourself? oops ... you are a riot! Kudos! BB