The Dark Side of the Sun by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Woody is the Poser 4 mannequin (yet posed and textured in Bryce).
- The trashcan is a C4D mesh from a French Cinema4D forum.
- Door parts are modeled with Bryce primitives, as are the antennae.
- Door hook was modeled in Cinema4D (an extruded spline).
- Some free metal mats from Mayang.com (colors adjusted by me).
- Corrugated sheet iron modeled in Cinema4D (an Extrude NURBS of a formula spline).
- Stone texture is from c4djack (colors adjusted by me).
- Pseudo grass is a Bryce4 volumetric mat.
- Few postwork for duotone effect, lettering and the frame done in PhotoImpact10.
At Germany, the next total eclipse of the Sun will occur on 3. September 2081 !! :)
Image Comments (57)
"At Germany, the next total eclipse of the Sun will occur on 3. September 2081 !! :)" I can't wait!! This scene is hilarious. A lot of work went into building that, uhm, vehicle. It is WELL planned. I've never before asked about the life span of a Woodie :-P