Scene Thieves revisited! by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
After damaging the previous Studio Scene (not to forget the Bryce installation itself!) Uncle Herby and Woody came to a compromise:
Woody would repaint the room, whereas Uncle Herby would provide "Hubism Paint Bombs" (for a small symbolic fee of $150 apiece) to speed up the renovation considerably.
This current result (from Bomb No. 5) was not exactly, what Woody had expected. So he decided to try out a more "Green" or "Blue Bomb" next. The available supplies were truly impressive!! Uncle Herby had provided dozens of colorful variants and promised to create even more! ....which should keep Woody busy and out of any severe trouble for some time. ;)
- No need to worry about Woody: He will get one Aspirin for free after each painting attempt! ;)
- Ever wondered, why the word "pain" is part of "paint"??! Now, your own eyes should tell you, why! :)
Some scene details:
- Bryce4 render, no postwork besides of frame.
- Idea based on my previous "Scene Thieves" scene. The original Studio room layout and some object meshes were provided to me by nitro115 aka feri (Ferenc J. Haraszti) around 2001, from his tribute to my "Hubisms" then.
- The "Hubism Paint Bombs" are made of Bryce primitives. The exploded one was booleaned with a solid terrain.
- The trippy texture was created with the help of my Cinema 4D: Some of my older Abstract Bryce images (aka "Hubisms") were used in Cinema's Shader channels for Coloring and NOISE effects. The rendered C4D image then was used in Bryce as bitmap texture.