Foam-born Siren on a Chair by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Woody got a tip that the "Plyboy Magazine" would pay quite a lot for photos of a "Nude Siren on a Chair"! Even more if foam, mud, jelly and/or wrestling were involved! He really didn't understand such a human perverseness nor could he see any beauty in that Siren. The heck, this here was about Money, not Morals!!!!
After a subtle hint from Uncle Herby, Woody found the required photo model and even free foam equipment at the local fire station. He just had started to prepare the scene, when getting rudely interrupted by some running firemen. Maybe, they would assist him to apply the foam, for some free color prints??
... and now excuse me while those angry firemen will exchange some rough arguments with those gullible Woodies! ;)
- Bryce4 scene and render with only few postwork.
- Woody is the Poser 4 Mannequin and really got no brain installed! Which explains much!! ;)
- Stone and grass textures are free image textures from "c4d-jack" (SRT = Seamless Reality Textures) at http://www.c4d-jack.de/site/en/textures.html
- Some meshes are from RayDreamStudio 4.
- Handcart was built from Bryce primitives.
- Fireman axe was quick&dirty modeled in C4D. Siren top and cables too. (All other siren parts are Bryce primitives.)
- Fireman arms are Poser4 Dork with business suit.