Dancers of Entanglement by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
And now for s.th. completely different: A "romantic" Hubism! ;)
I just couldn't decide which of its many variants I should upload to the Gallery in large scale. So, I decided to post a triptych collage of three downsized results.
- Bryce4 scene(s) and render.
- A Bryce DTE Volumetric-Material composition, assisted by a clipart image and two older Hubism images. (***)
- Clipart image (of the dancing couple) is from Arts&Letters 5.
- Postwork applied to stitch all images, to add frames and to convert/reduce the final file format/size for the upload.
- The middle scene and the thumbnail show the original Dancers image best.
- Middle scene and thumbnail are Volmats, based on my sinusoidal Hubism image. Kinda mapping those Dancers (as bitmap) onto that Mat in its Color channel.
- The left and right images use an older Hubism, which itself is an abstract Volmat image made of two pattern/bitmaps, whereas one was made of music notes.
- MENTAL HEALTH DISCLAIMER: If all this makes sense to you, then you should really start to worry about your possible Bryce addiction!! ;)