Cubicle Hubism by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Sorry for the long absence. Life kept me very busy during the past few months (including having to move unexpectedly).
I still have to settle in at the new location before I will start again with excessive Brycing of Hubisms and new Woody scenes. -- So I decided to simply post two more variants from end of last year's Hubism series. -- This sinusoidal variant here and one of the geometric edgy ones which will follow until next weekend.
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- A Bryce DTE Volumetric-Material composition, derived from two older Hubism images. (One bitmap for driving the volmat structure/density and one for its coloring.)
- Postwork in PhotoImpact10 for the lettering and caption "artwork".
- This series is definitely NOT available as a PowerPoint presentation!!!
- This caption should not be taken seriously, it would get removed before printing and framing.
- No CEO office will ever benefit from my Hubisms! ;)
Image Comments (34)
You can create something like this using Bryce? Incredible! Nice, lyrical abstract image. The colors are gentle and not harsh. Gives the interesting feeling of looking out from inside a cubical space with windows on the walls. Makes you wonder what's out there -- some alien dimension, I'd imagine. ;)