A "seesick" Hubism by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Composed and rendered in Bryce4.
- Just two superpositioned frontal 2D-Faces with applied bitmap materials.
- Each object's MAT consists of one older bryced Hubism bitmap (for the color) and a geometric pattern bitmap (for the transparency).
- The pattern image (i.e. those circular thingies) was created with "Context Free". -- I tweaked a CF-Forum script from momo ("circles") and applied a bulge effect with PhotoImpact. "Context Free" download and Forums at: http://www.contextfreeart.org
- Few postwork, to slightly sharpen the image/contours and to add a subtle frame.
- I didn´t post variants with much more colorful coloring, because those might cause severe "seesickness" aka "Now-See-Ya"! (**)
- I really hope that my Hubism image distracts from this lousy play on words! ;)
(**) = posts/samples available only on demand and at your own risk