The Philosopher's Stone by Bampster ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and may peace and prosperity become a reality for all of us. Looking forward to a New England style Thanksgiving feast. Many of our recipes go back to the 1600's. My town is kicking off its 200th anniversary this week. The old Inn I live in will be 186 years old. Charlie, my resident spirit, who once owned the place, is gearing up for the festivities. I won't be online for a few days, I'll be setting up a new and more powerful PC. Will be great fun to create on it. Hope your holiday is super and enjoy my humble contribution!
Image Comments (14)
A most creative and splendidly cool Fractal presentation... And hey...why were on the subject of Thanksgiving.... Some Thanksgiving Humor for you to ponder today... A Wisconsin Winter Statistic 98% OF AMERICANS SAY "OH S***" BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM WISCONSIN AND THEY SAY, "HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS." ~SMILES~