1 iPhone + 2 iDiots by Hubert ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Since the Woodies got banned from Uncle Herby's living room, they decided to make THEIR own Christmas tree.
Thanks be to Uncle Herby's iPhone, his credit card (with kudos to the nearby local NSA office for providing his personal card data) and to Uncle Herby's App Shop for this wonderful "Jigsaw Christmas Tree App" for only $1.95! - - - - <Gooogle Ad> In-app sales available for less than $2000 in total which will provide various tree colors, lead glass ornaments, doublesided tinsel and monochrome Xmas-balls (in boxes of 1000, per color)! <Gooogle Ad>
After carefully adjusting the tree parameters, it would only be a matter of few minutes now to *surprise* Uncle Herby with an amazing cut out tree (esp. at such considerably low costs)!
Stuff you and your (#beep#) ordinary Christmas tree, Uncle Herby!! Here come the Woodies!!!
... to be continued.
- No iPhone was harmed during the making of this scene.
- Actually, Uncle Herby does not own such a cool smartphone device, because he stricly objects to having *anything* around him that is smarter than himself! (Which might explain his main interest being collecting stones.)
- Scene composed and rendered in Bryce4
- iPhone5 mesh for Cinema4D from Paradox (www.paradoxstudio.fr). Exported and partially re-textured by me for Bryce.
- Screen graphic and corresponding lightgel created with PhotoImpact.
- The Woody figure is the Poser3/4 default mannequin, though posed and textured in Bryce4