ghosty12 opened this issue on Oct 28, 2015 · 501 posts
I kept 4.8. Its Beta so it shouldn't replace your 4.8 Just do a backup of your content to an external drive get 4.9 and if it goes pear shaped then you have solution. I still think the benefits outweigh the negs even with the cloud based DRM management. I feel the Props/Content loads a little quicker just haven't had much time to check out both the claimed render engines improvements properly. I was going to wait and after 3 minutes like you ADHD took over I had waited long enough and all went silky smooth. I didn't do the backup of course because I never practice what I preach most is scattered far and wide anyhow tbh probably be doing me a favour if it disappeared
- Johnny G
"Try animation to get things moving"