Welcome to the MojoWorld Forum
Subject: 3d Art Direct Presents "MojoLive"
Dear Mojoworld user:
MOJOLIVE is a rare online and live opportunity to meet with your fellow Mojo users. With inspiring artist Lewis Moorcroft sharing his skills straight from his desktop, you'll receive some great tips and tricks in this evening dedicated to this still-powerful application. This is a free webinar session.
Looking forward to you joining us! Sign up today !!
Fuze Meeting Webinar Software Features Fuze Meeting is our selected webinar software to share the host artist's desktop with their attendees. It also offers:-
- Share 3D Graphical content: Upload and download content during the session.
- Native Apps: iOS, Mac, Android and PC-native apps
- Intuitive interface: so meetings work smoothly
- HD content: show movies, slides, and more in full resolution
- Real-time markups: make fast, fluid annotations
- Comments galore: deploy real-time pointers and sticky notes
- Cloud commitment: share anything seamlessly, including HD video
- Serious security: SSL Session Encryption for all web and mobile clients; SAS70 Type II Audited Data Storage for cloud conten
Contact us - HERE
wP and Warren we will certainly mis you guys, your work has been instrumental in the development of Mojoworld.
- Update - We had a great skype conversation today with our host Lewis Moorcroft. Lewis has a great layout planned for the webinar. Below are some bullet points he was kind enough to layout for us. It will be a jam packed 1.5hrs
** **• How Lewis got started with Mojoworld and who he was inspired by.
• A few tips on first steps in planet creation and tweaking existing components
Regional Complexity & Building Textures from Scratch
** **• Using regional complexity for a planet. Deconstructing planet Dusted .
• Building textures from scratch; sand materials and the Mojotree palm.
Best practices for models & Techniques for Creating Abstract Artwork.
** **• Using models
• Model lighting and texture techniques
• Consistent scales when using models
• Using Mojo primitives and additional lighting sources for abstracts
A Journey to Astral Realms
** **• Render techniques used for the Astral Realm planets
• Tips on postwork and composition
• A walk through the planet files from astralrealm.co.uk
Also stay tuned for some big interviews in 3d Art Direct Mag from some old friends in the Mojoworld Community. Good things to come ;)3DArtDirect|3DArtLIVE
Contact us - HERE