6 weird things about me
1. When I sing, I make all the songs about my dog...
2. One side of my head has curly hair and the other side is straight... naturally... its very annoying.
3. I cant sleep if the room is quiet, I have to have the television running in the background (thank goodness for the sleeptimer)
4. I'm obsessed with the correct pronounciation of words and get totally pissed when it happens on telly.. such as: orf = off, morwah = more, poowell = pool, somethink = something, Chewsday = Tuesday.... need i go on..
5. I have to have the first shower, I hate getting into a wet shower..
6. I have Dyslexia
Just some Funnies :D
It takes a college degree to fly a plane, but only a high school
diploma to fix one: a reassurance for those of us who fly routinely in our
After every flight, Qantas pilots fill out a form, called a "gripe sheet,"
which tells mechanics about problems with the aircraft. The mechanics
correct the problems, document their repairs on the form, and then
pilots review the gripe sheets before the next flight.
Never let it be said that ground crews lack a sense of humor.
Here are some actual maintenance complaints submitted by Qantas' Pilots
(marked with a P) and the Solutions Recorded (marked with an S) By
By the way, Qantas is the only major airline that has never had an accident.
P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.
S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.
P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.
S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.
P: Something loose in cockpit.
S: Something tightened in cockpit.
P: Dead bugs on windshield.
S: Live bugs on back-order.
P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.
S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.
P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.
S: Evidence removed.
P: DME volume unbelievably loud.
S: DME volume set to more believable level.
P: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.
S: That's what they're for.
P: IFF inoperative.
S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.
P: Suspected crack in windshield.
S: Suspect you're right.
P: Number 3 engine missing.
S: Engine found on right wing after brief search.
P: Aircraft handles funny.
S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.
P: Target radar hums.
S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.
P: Mouse in cockpit.
S: Cat installed.
And The Best One For Last !!
P: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer.
S: Took hammer away from midget.
Dont look,.... I'm having a blog!
Ok, so now you're looking.. s'cuse me while I make myself decent..
Another freezing cold day today here in wintery Melbourne. It rained all day in amongst a little thunder & lightening.
My dryer decided to die a few days ago, so I've been hoping for some sunny weather to get the clothes dried.. hmmm... well, that's not going to happen soon.. I even dreamed about laundry piling up in my lounge room, lol..
I hate laundry!!!
I've been getting those kinks back in my neck these couple of days, I hope I dont get this migrane back..
My first blog
Ok, this is my first blog.. I do have a journal at DA, but that's mainly full of question and answer type stuff..
Actually, that's really not a bad start, it'd also sort out if this is user friendly or not.. so let be go and grab one of my quizzies and see who takes notice *grin*
100 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? Nope never
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 8years and still going!
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Wedding anniversary gift from my hubby
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? Yes.. but not often
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? hmmm...Summer, we go for long fast walks/push by the beach quite often
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Electricity bills and Poser
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? Mini Danish pastries
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? legs, I cant stand short legs on a guy.. hence I couldnt ever be a Fonze fan...
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? Dont have one
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Dandenong, Victoria, Australia
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Telstra
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE(S): Chadstone Shopping Centre, luv em all and NO MacDonalds, Red Rooster, or KFC's in the whole centre.. hence, no mongrel kids hanging around the food court..
14.LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: 11 years... Receptionist in a Psychiatric Hospital
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? I think so..
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?: Did once, twas boring
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: My own
18. FIRST PERSON YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
I wouldnt tell anyone, freaky leaches.. They'd only find out when I'd purchased my Mum a house
19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH: A few years ago...Thinking about restarting too..
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: KFC
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD? "I just want to be friends"
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Howl at the Moon, it's fun, and the food is good
24. CAN YOU COOK? You betcha
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 1991 Toyota Celica
26. BEST KISSER? Me..
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When a friend's dog died.. so sad..
28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD: Broad Beans.. they taste dirty
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: I can see the funny side of most things
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: The fact that I cant walk.. and I have a tendancy to procrastinate.. that annoys the living hell outta me..
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? 13 hours.. it was a major contributor to why Im in a wheelchair now..
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?: Ooooooo thats a hard call, I suppose its one that I could watch over and over again.. so, it'd have to be.. ummmm... LIfe of Brian... or umm.. Ferris Beuler's day off.... or.....ooooo there are way too many to choose from..
34. CAN YOU SING? Yes, and dont you dare tell me I cant!!!
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? INXS.... oooo that was a long time ago..
36. LAST KISS? last night
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: I dont rent movies, I can never get around to returning them..
38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT?: Drivers licence (damn I'm boring)
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?: Warrnambool
41. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD? Not any more..
42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN?: Clean?!
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? desktop.....
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?: Richard Stubbs
45. DO YOU SMOKE? No.. I used to, but a bout of pnumonia (sp?) cured that habbit
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? With
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?: Allen
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?: They did for me, so I suppose some do
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?: A few, once for speeding and a few times for a road check.. and I've been breathalised a few times, but passed all of them, lol..
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? pancakes
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?: I like coffee, it dont like me tho
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? not fertilised
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? Gimme a break!
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?: My Doctor
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?: Probably some silly message from my brother, lol
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED? a stupid spam message from HomeScan
57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING? I'll starve thanks..
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?: 3
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: Undies, Singlet, and a thick jacket
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG?
Standing like I am all these feet above the crowd
Trying to figure out another way to get back on the ground
I didn't mean to cause a problem didn't mean to lose my way
But now I'm standing on this ledge having a pretty bad day
I'm getting so dizzy when I look down at the street
I don't like my chances of landing on my feet
There's a fire truck siren I hear it far below
All I need is scalpers selling tickets to the show
And of course I'm embarrassed
Of course I'm unprepared
I've probably got no clothes on
And my mother's probably there
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J SANDWICH?: Blah, that sounds disgusting!
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? I used to, but I'm too short now
63. CAN YOU SWIM? Yes, and I float really good too
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butterscotch chip
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?: Maps?
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF? I love talking
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?: Yes
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?: Summer
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 6am
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? Bed
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?: Oh, goodness, it would be about 20 years ago..
74.NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?: LouLou
*75.???? ? where is # 75?
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?: Modern day pirates are pretty scarey.... but Movie pirates are cool..oH,if I ever got my hands on Captain Jack Sparrow, I'd brush his teeth and bonk him silly!!
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Sleeping most probably.. it's going to be freezing
78. BIRTHDATE: 28 Feb 1963
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: Happy
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?: nope I'm on a chair
87. ARE YOU SMILING: Always
88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER?: No, it only runs and then I end up looking like Alice Cooper
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? sure do
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Back in time, about 20 years
91. DO YOU HAVE A MYSPACE? No
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?: NO
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: No
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?: April
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT? Pink
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?: I dont have one
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?: Oh, come on, now you're really running short of questions.. No
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?: :eyeroll: No
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? yes... 2
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS? No, upstairs would be in the ceiling