DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY
A riverboat is a specialized watercraft designed for operating on inland waterways. While a ferryboat is often used to cross a river, a riverboat is used to traverse it, while carrying passengers and cargo, or both, for revenue.
The most famous early riverboats were on the rivers of the midwestern and central southern United States, on the Mississippi, Ohio and Missouri rivers in the early 19th century. It is these early steam driven river craft that typically come to mind when steamboat is mentioned, as these were powered by burning wood, with iron boilers drafted by a pair of tall smokestacks belching smoke and cinders, and twin double acting pistons driving a large paddlewheel at the stern churning foam.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 149,717 polygons.
* The side paddlewheels can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* The rudder can move left and right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* The cotton bales on the deck can be moved, rotated, or hidden from the scene.
* The boxes on the front deck can also be moved, rotated, or hidden from the scene.
* One set of texture maps.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.