This set was updated in January 2021 to provide a new folder structure for the Nature's Wonders series.
The Sagebrush Habitat is a sage-steppe environment, perfect for the Songbird ReMix birds and Nature's Wonders creatures. The American sage-steppe ecosystem, to the casual eye, is an arid and monotonous expanse of sagebrush that early European settlers could not wait to traverse on westward journeys. Yet, this "flyover country", which may appear devoid of life and thus immune to human impact, is in fact the most widespread ecosystem type in the United States, one that teems with wildlife.
The habitat prop comes in SSS and non-SSS versions for Poser 9+ (separate Firefly and Superfly versions), and in separate 3Delight and Iray versions for DAZ Studio 4.8+. Also included are standalone props for Great Basin Sagebrush, Gray Rabbitbrush, Blue Gamma Grass, Rocks and Ground.
What's Included & Features:
Prop-based Models (.pp2/.obj and .duf with 4K maps)
As a Preload Set:
* Sagebrush Habitat (176,000 polygons)
** Habitat Prelod loads as 5 grouped props (base, rock groups, and the 3 plant groups) which may be loaded as a set or individually
** Burrow Resizing Morph
** 3 endemic plants from the Sagebrush-Steppe Ecosystem
*** Artemisia tridentata (Great Basin Sagebrush)
*** Ericameria nauseosa (Gray Rabbitbrush)
*** Bouteloua gracilis (Blue Grama Grass)
Individual stand alone models
* Artemisia tridentata (Great Basin Sagebrush) (55,757 polygons)
* Bouteloua gracilis (Blue Grama Grass) (210 polygons)
* Ericameria nauseosa (Gray Rabbitbrush) (17,239 polygons)
* 5 different rock shapes (150 polygons each)
* Ground Plane (100 polygons 3DL-Firefly version/1600 polygons Iray-Superfly version)
Materials (.mc6, .duf)
* 5 Rock colors
* Illustrated PDF Field Guide and Manual that includes detailed information about the included plant species)
* "Upgrading Natures Wonders", for those who had previous versions of the product.