This product was updated in December 2020 to include a new file structure. Each lizard is now presented as a ready to render character.
Lizards are found on every continent, except Antarctica, and represent 6,000 different species. There are four infraorders in the lizard family (Lacertilia): Iguanas and Chamelons (Iguania), Geckos and Snake Lizards (Gekkota), Old World arboreal lizards (Amphisbaenia) and Skinks, Anguimorphs, and Venomous Lizards (Autarchoglossa). Lizards differ from snakes in that most have feet and exterior ears. This set has two of the most common lizards in North America: the Eastern and Western Fence Lizard, with multiple variations.
Separate DAZ Studio version (with presets for both Iray and 3Delight Render Engines), and Poser version (with presets for both for Superfly and Firefly Render Engines) are included.
What's Included & Features
Models (.cr2/.obj and .duf)
* Nature's Wonders Lizard model (A fully articulated model with over 100 controls and morphs included)
* Nature's Wonders Lizard Tail model (A fully articulated model with 9 tail parts)
Species included (.cr2/.obj and .duf with 4K maps)
* Eastern Fence Lizard (male and female)
* Western Fence Lizard (male, female & juvenile in 3 color variations)
Poses (.pz2, .duf)
* Angled Up
* Head Up
* Hot Sand Run
* Lizard Caught
* Lizard Push-up1
* Lizard Push-up2
* Lizard Push-up3
* 2 material poses to create a lost tail on all lizard species
* 6 maintenance poses to reset portions of the model
* Field Guide and Manual. Information and tips on use of product. Field Guide on the included species
* "Upgrading Natures Wonders", for those who had previous versions of the product.
The lizard model that can morph into hundreds of different species. Compatible with Poser 9+ and DAZ Studio 4.9+