This set was updated in January 2021 to provide a new folder structure for the Nature's Wonders series.
The Kiwi Burrow is a mini-forest environment, perfect for the Songbird Remix Kiwis.
The burrow itself contains a sizing morph, so it will accommodate any species of Kiwi. The forest environment contains endemic New Zealand flora, featuring the Common Shield Fern, the Kidney Fern, the Bush Lily and a Kauri tree snag. The snag has a perching branch and several cavities for birds to hide in.
Kiwi Burrow has both native Poser and DAZ Studio versions and supports Firefly, Superfly, 3Delight and Iray renderers.
What's Included & Features:
Prop-based Models (.pp2/.obj and .duf)
* Kiwi Burrow Set (60,160 polygons)
**Burrow Resizing Morph
* 4 endemic plants from New Zealand
** Shield Fern
** Kidney Fern
** Bush Lily
** Kauri Tree Sang
* Individual Stand Alone Props
** Common Shield Fern (1932 polygons)
** Kidney Fern (750 polygons)
** Bush Lily (2528 polygons)
* Illustrated PDF Field Guide and Manual that includes detailed information about the included plant species)
* "Upgrading Natures Wonders", for those who had previous versions of the product.