Imagineer Announces Halloween Video Contest. Win mocha Pro!
October 7, 2012 11:27 pm
The 2012 Halloween Video Contest. Enter to Win a Free License of mocha Pro v3!
Imagineer Systems (www.imagineersystems.com) announces their Halloween Video Contest.
- Submit a short "scary, spooky, Halloween inspired" video (no longer than 5 minutes).
- All videos must use mocha AE or mocha Pro for some aspect of the post-production/vfx.
- The top 3 videos picked will win one free license of mocha Pro v3 software (retail value $1495)!
How to enter:
- Create an interesting or scary or humorous "Halloween" inspired short video that uses any of mocha AE or mocha Pro's features including: Planar Tracking, Rotoscoping, Screen Inserts, 3D Camera Solve or Object Removal.
- Upload your finished video to Youtube or Vimeo (we prefer Vimeo).
- When your video is ready to be viewed email us the link, your full name and email address.
- All content must be yours. Only original materials will be considered.
- You may enter more than once.
- You may submit older projects for consideration, but we will give preference to fresher material.
- Have fun! This is an opportunity to learn something new and promote your work.
For more info, visit the imagineer systems website...
The 2012 mocha Family
mocha AE is Imagineer’s stand-alone Planar Tracking and roto utility optimized for After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion users. The advanced mask creation tools, simple user interface and copy/paste exchange with After Effects helps take the complications out of motion tracking and reduces keyframing tedium. mocha AE is available in two version: mocha AE CS6, which comes as a free bundle with every copy of Adobe CS6 and is specifically optimized for After Effects; and the mocha AE v3 standalone application, which adds support for Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion and Boris FX and is available for purchase directly from Imagineer Systems.
mocha Pro v3 is Imagineer’s intelligent Planar Tracking utility for post production and visual effects professionals that combines advanced roto, motion tracking, lens analysis, object removal, insert compositing, stabilization and 3D camera solve features into a single desktop application. mocha Pro integrates seamlessly with industry-popular editing, compositing, and animation applications and is the ideal post production companion software for managing challenging shots and projects.
mocha Pro has gained notoriety as a result of the significant impact the Planar Tracker has made in the production of the Hollywood visual effects laden films such as The Black Swan, X-Men: First Class, and Captain America: The First Avenger. Additionally, mocha Pro has proven invaluable to customers at major post production and stereo conversion facilities around the world, and has greatly streamlined the stereo conversion pipelines on such 3D blockbuster sensations as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
About Imagineer Systems
Imagineer Systems Ltd innovates and markets next-generation visual effects solutions for film, video and broadcast post production markets. Imagineer Systems has made its mark on such marquee Hollywood blockbuster productions as Black Swan, The Amazing Spiderman, Iron Man 2, Shutter Island, Invictus, and the Harry Potter series. Imagineer’s desktop product line consists of mocha Pro™ - roto, planar tracking, compositing, and removal utility; mocha™ - planar tracking and roto utility for all VFX artists; mocha AE™ - a planar tracking and roto utility designed for After Effects and Final Cut Pro users. Imagineer Systems was founded in 2000 and its headquarters is located in Guildford, United Kingdom. For more information visit www.mocha-Pro.com
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 2015 Holiday Contest :: Now Open!
- Photography Grand Prize Halloween Contest Winner: Bsypeck
- Hive FX and the Creative Pipeline
- Autodesk's Softimage 2014 in Review
- Report from Siggraph 2013 (Part Two)
- Report from Siggraph 2013 (Part One)
- Into the Depths of Digital-Tutors
- Imagineer System's mocha Pro V3.1 in Review
Nick's Motion Corner:
Plug-in Profile: Trapcode Shine
- Animation Mentor to Offer Online "Lighting Your Shot" Workshop