Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Locate Function Following Library Search

jjoyner opened this issue on Apr 28, 2024 ยท 4 posts

jjoyner posted Sun, 28 April 2024 at 3:09 PM

Until last month, when I did a search in my Poser 11 Library, I could double click on a result and that would trigger the Locate feature to locate that folder or item in the applicable sub-library (figures, poses, etc.).  Now, that does not happen.  Does anyone know why?  Thanks.

RedPhantom posted Sun, 28 April 2024 at 3:54 PM Site Admin

The double-click should either load the item or replace the item depending on your settings. To locate the item, right click on it.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

jjoyner posted Sun, 28 April 2024 at 7:12 PM

Double-clicking an item does load the item.  Double clicking a folder no longer locates the folder nor does selecting Locate after a right click on a folder or item locate it.

Y-Phil posted Mon, 29 April 2024 at 5:51 AM

I have completely stopped to double-click anything in this window because even in the 12 version: it's completely incoherent and I was always forgetting that double-clicking on a material setting, be it in the standard hierarchy or in the favorites part, it simply and always replace replace your current material.

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13