Thu, Jul 18, 5:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 18 5:25 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Links From Newsletter Coupons TO ITEMS WE CAN ACTUALLY BUY

LanceColbert ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM · edited Sat, 13 July 2024 at 9:15 PM

Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to get a newsletter with a GIANT "It's A SUPER SAVINGS Weekend" headline and a banner image with GIANT coupons that include a link to the store, only to discover that the link DOESN'T SORT ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR THE COUPON?!?!?

I've filled and cleared my cart 3 or 4 times now trying to find the right combination of products to use the stupid thing, AND I'M GIVING UP! I've wasted too much time now. It's not worth it. I know it says: "This coupon is only eligible for use on participating products within the Renderosity Marketplace" but that's why I clicked on the link in the email newsletter! STUPID ME thought it would take me to a listing of those products. NOPE!

Seriously, you should have the ability to sort the store by what is applicable and what isn't, and if you can't, you shouldn't be making offers like THIS.

msansing ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM
Site Admin

I apologize that this is frustrating and I can definitely understand your point. I will forward this information to our developers to see how we can improve. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.