Fri, Apr 19, 8:14 PM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 19 8:10 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: How do I check whether an image meets TOS before uploading to my gallery ?

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2023 at 12:02 AM · edited Fri, 19 April 2024 at 5:46 PM

I have a (humorous in my view) AI generated image of a "Rubenesque curvaceous Conan the barbarian by Rubens " that I wish to add to a multi-picture item in my gallery. I didn't upload it with the original batch brcause I wasn't sure if it was okay by the TOS, and the TOS link didn't work.

What's the official way to get to checked ? Or do I just upload it and see what happens ?

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.

*also available in ShareCG, DeviantArt, DAZ, and CGBytes flavours.

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2023 at 2:07 AM
Site Admin
3dcheapskate ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2023 at 3:24 AM · edited Fri, 28 April 2023 at 3:33 AM

Thanks, looked at that already.

It's this bit:

"No Genital contact with ANY object [other than sitting or clothing. Genital contact of any kind is subject for review or removal."

Self-contradictory eh ? Not allowed, but subject to review so it might be allowed.

The picture is a completely naked Rubenesqie Conan, but Wombo chose to mask his dangly bits with something that might be a hat, or perhaps a coconut. 

Oddly, I think if it wasn't for the hat/coconut there'd be no need to ask.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2023 at 7:10 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Since I'm the gallery mod, if you want to sitemail it to me, I can see if it's okay or not.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2023 at 8:35 AM

Okay, will do

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.