Fri, Apr 19, 11:55 AM CDT

Welcome to the Where can I find? Forum

Where can I find? F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2023 Sep 06 11:45 am)

Subject: A list of the vendors I follow

Quasarman ( ) posted Mon, 03 October 2022 at 3:27 PM · edited Fri, 19 April 2024 at 2:29 AM

Hello. Is there a place where I can see a list of all the people/vendors I follow here? I've been checking all the menus but haven't found a link to what I want yet.

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 03 October 2022 at 5:46 PM · edited Mon, 03 October 2022 at 5:46 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the only way for you to see that is to click on the little arrow up at the top of  the page where it says "Hi, Quasarman" as that will drop down a long list, and one of the items near the bottom of that list is "Settings".  Click on that, and it should take you to a page where it will say "My Settings", and along that line there will be a link to "Following/Notifications".  That should be the list you're looking for.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Quasarman ( ) posted Mon, 03 October 2022 at 6:03 PM

Thank you for your help Miss B!

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2022 at 12:21 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Another way to access it is to go to the top of the page where you see your avatar and click on Profile in the drop down menu.  Below your avatar you'll see links for members you are following and your followers as well.

However, in both cases you see every member you follow regardless if they are vendors or not.  A specific list of just the vendors does not appear anywhere as far as I know.

Quasarman ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2022 at 1:24 AM
Thank you. I guess I wasn't clicking around enough lol. 

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2022 at 10:12 PM
Kalypso posted at 12:21 AM Tue, 4 October 2022 - #4445806

However, in both cases you see every member you follow regardless if they are vendors or not.  A specific list of just the vendors does not appear anywhere as far as I know.

The link I mentioned above lists everyone, BUT if you're following a vendor, there's an option called "Products", and if you check it, you get an email when that vendor has a new product out, especially if it's on sale.  The other option is for "Gallery", so if you check that, you might get an email about new artwork in the person's gallery, and if it's a vendor, most likely the artwork is, or is like, a promo for new products.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

HartyBart ( ) posted Wed, 05 October 2022 at 12:20 PM · edited Wed, 05 October 2022 at 12:20 PM

In terms of just being alerted when a new item is posted, you can kludge this with a set of RSS feeds. Which can be had free via FiveFilters, even if a site doesn't supply RSS. You then run the RSS feed in your desktop RSS Feedreader (such as QuietRSS) or perhaps your browser. A store page defaults to "newest first".

bmzNnQvQSPbGr8Ah0NcSmh6bim87fMUmygHIcanq.jpg

But the best way is probably just to visit the What's New page once a week, and that way you don't miss any nice items from new vendors.

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.

Quasarman ( ) posted Wed, 05 October 2022 at 3:28 PM

Thanks for all the helpful tips. It's appreciated.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.