Wed, Apr 24, 5:45 AM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 20 3:57 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Grab Bag for DAZ stopped working early

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Tue, 31 May 2022 at 8:53 PM · edited Sat, 13 April 2024 at 7:10 AM

I had one item not sell through with an attached Grab Bag item and thought it might be that particular item since it had a weird "not shipped" message.  However, I just tested again with another product and got the same thing, and that's when I noticed that the images of available Grab Bag items had disappeared.  I double checked and the time on the ad and coupon verbiage read 11:59 PM which is one minute before midnight, and I definitely do not have everything that is being shown in the available listing...  My guess is that someone may have coded the promotion to stop working at 12:00 PM, not realizing that 12:00PM comes before 11:59 PM... 

So... I have two invoices that I'm owed Grab Bag items for... 

j_cameron ( ) posted Tue, 31 May 2022 at 10:33 PM

So it's not just me and something going weird with my order! I've got one as well (made around 22:20 CDT). There's no way in the world that I have the "dozens" of items that are on offer, most of which I'm doubtless uninterested in, but it let me check out with one in my cart and then gave me nothing.

Two other orders from previous days have Paid, Unshipped (instead of the usual Paid, No Shipping) but I got items with both of them.

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2022 at 12:58 PM

It seems there was some sort of glitch/error. I am working on fixing these but I have quite a few to do, and it will take me just a bit. If you can send an email to store@renderosity.com with the exact order numbers for any that you did not receive the FREE item I will take a look at those for you. 😄

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2022 at 4:40 PM

Thank you and email sent

Cobbler3D ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2022 at 5:22 PM

Hello @jennblake

I haven't been keeping track of my orders as I bought them but after some curiosity from seeing this forum post, I checked my last two orders and sure enough they are missing the advertised free items. If you're getting around to fixing everybody's glitch then I'm in no hurry to send my order numbers to add to your huge plate of to-do for this since you'll eventually get to everyone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.