Tue, Apr 23, 12:46 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 20 3:57 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Receive free items for order I made yesterday

rocketlazor ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2022 at 9:21 AM · edited Mon, 15 April 2024 at 1:03 AM

Just yesterday I bought a whole bunch of items, for which I would have received an additional free item today. Quite a large order too. So now I am wondering if you'd be kind enough to apply the extra free item after the fact today. I don't really want to go through the hassle of refunding the order and then buying all those items again.

rocketlazor ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2022 at 9:31 AM

Well, looking through the items I could have received, I'd really appreciate if you could apply this after the fact. And if not then I would ask for a refund in store credit within the next 24h so that I can just buy the same items again immediately after (they are on sale for a bit less then 48h still).

rocketlazor ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2022 at 11:05 AM

Also just wrote an email where I linked the two orders I made yesterday. I hope this can somehow be resolved, maybe it is easier for you guys to help me via email.

rocketlazor ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2022 at 10:38 AM

Well, if there is any chance I get some help, now would be the time. Didn't receive an answer to my email yet, but of course its the weekend, and also a holiday in the US, so I understand why that happens. Seems to me I just have to live with it in the end.

rocketlazor ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2022 at 10:59 AM · edited Sun, 29 May 2022 at 10:59 AM

Ok, I just tried it out on another order, I thought you receive an item for each item above 3.50$, but its only per order, meaning I would have had to stretch out my purchase over a ton of orders. I would have totally fallen for that one too and then complained about that.

You really sure about the incentives here? Well, it is what it is I guess, at this point I am just generally giving feedback about the promotion and less asking for support. But making it so people are required to buy say two items in two orders to receive the BOGO items, just seems to me like its almost guaranteed to frustrate people?

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2022 at 12:24 PM

If you didn’t get a free item on your order please send an email to store@renderosity.com with the order number and we will happily fix that for you. 

rocketlazor ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2022 at 12:40 PM

I sent an email about the original issue, though not sure if that email ended up in some spam folder. Originally I asked about getting the promotion applied to two orders I made just before it started. So if you can I would ask you to refund these two orders for store credit:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/account/?ViewOrder=113832162

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/account/?ViewOrder=113832189

so that I can just rebuy the items with store credit and receive the free BOGO items. But you'd have to do that today still so the sale I was taking advantage of is still running.

But, I was also asking, or maybe suggesting, that the promo makes it sound like you receive one free item per purchased item >3.50$, which is not the case as far as I can tell. I only receive one item for each order >3.50$. Meaning this way I am forced to make a lot of small orders, one for each item where I want to receive a free BOGO item. And my suggestion is that it should not be per order, but per purchased product instead.

rocketlazor ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2022 at 6:09 PM

Ok, just one last message: the sale I wanted to take advantage off is ending anyways, so please don't refund anything anymore. I think this probably would not have happened anyways but I would like to make sure you don't refund anything anymore.

Not getting free items is a tragedy, but I am sure I'll life through it.

barbzthorpe ( ) posted Mon, 30 May 2022 at 7:46 AM

Hi Rocketlazor,

I have two free items from BOBO your more than welcome to have, as I would never EVER use them,,, I wanted to choose my own items from the selection, but wasn't allowed!

rocketlazor ( ) posted Mon, 30 May 2022 at 6:18 PM

Thanks for the offer, but I guess its not really a big deal in the end.

The free item is per order, and I actually ordered multiple items at once just shortly before the promotion started, so I thought when I buy x many items, I'd get x many BOGO items. That would have meant a better chance to actually receive one of the nice items in the pool, and thats why I asked here if those orders could be refunded so I could make them again.

But, as it is per order, it would have also required me to put each of the items I bought into a separate order. And I guess at that point it becomes a bit of a hassle, so I'll have to pass on those free items.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.