Fri, Apr 19, 6:54 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 12 - Feature Requests Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

(Last Updated: 2023 Sep 06 11:53 am)

Would you like to tell the Poser 12 Development team something you would like to see added to Poser 12? Or a tool that already exist be improved upon? Tell us here!

PLEASE post a NEW thread for every item. Do not post on an on-going thread/conversation or your request will be missed!

Subject: Set default render size to 'full' other than 'preview size'.

JAFO ( ) posted Tue, 26 April 2022 at 11:21 AM · edited Sun, 18 February 2024 at 6:07 PM

Nothing more frustrating than to render a series of frames of an animation only to find out you've been rendering at some oddball resolution you cant use....

Y'all have a great day.

nerd ( ) posted Wed, 27 April 2022 at 4:41 PM
Forum Moderator

Render settings are saved with the scene. You can change the default by saving you preferred scene with that setting.

1. Open a new scene

2. Render > Preferences > And set what ever values you want to be your starting render settings

3. Edit > Preferences > Set Preferred Scene

4. Make sure the dot is by "Launch to preferred scene

5. [OK]

From now on Poser will start with your preferred render settings.

NikKelly ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2022 at 11:45 AM

FWIW, just as 'Render settings ' (eg PP11) has a 640*480 default button, could do with another button showing / selecting current preview size...

Also, being able to call preset render sizes, per render formats, would help when you gotta 'Go Large' with same aspect ratio for a big render you can then shrink for more DPI...

JAFO ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2022 at 1:28 PM

Thanks nerd, I thought I'd already done that but I guess I forgot to set render to full other than preview size,,, I updated it....thanks again.

Y'all have a great day.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.