Fri, Mar 29, 5:18 AM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, CHMedia Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon, CHMedia

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Mar 27 7:52 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: I Lost All Things Daz (and much more)!

IAmNobodySpecial ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2022 at 6:20 PM · edited Sat, 16 March 2024 at 11:38 PM

As I've said for seven years on my Homeless Consultant YouTube channel, living in a car destroys everything I keep in the car (including my body). I've replaced all my gadget's and gear's power cables multiple times after they repeatedly get wadded up and short out. Liquids spill at least once every day, ruining whatever they fall on (see below). And of course the car I live in itself, my mechanic calls a "death trap". And he's only aware of half the problems with it.

The latest victims to be permanently destroyed by these conditions are my phone, the camcorder I used to record my video channel for seven years (250+ informative videos and many music videos), my battery-powered fan (it replaces the car's heat and air conditioning, which don't work), and my most expensive reading glasses.

Meanwhile, on the car, my brakes are almost gone, the parking brake doesn't work, the starter needs replacing, and the engine smokes for around 20 minutes after I drive it, the driver's side window doesn't work, a fuse blows almost every time I move the seat (i.e., several times each day), there are multiple holes in the floor, doors and roof, the gas tank is held on by tie-down straps, and my driver's seat is in peril of falling to the ground through the rusted floorboard at any time - even at highway speeds.

And summer is approaching, where the car interior I live and sleep in can easily (and often) reach 120 degrees F. According to the National Weather Service, that is life-threatening. Yet the NWS only says "make sure children and pets are not left in cars". The NWS has never even acknowledged that 4 million homeless Americans exist, let alone publicly warned that they need protection from the life-threatening weather conditions homeless people live in. It's almost as if the government doesn't care whether homeless human beings live or die. The pets are more important.

I've had to replace my laptop computer two times. It was due to old age for #1, and a large coffee spill that soaked the motherboard for #2. Meanwhile, last May I had a catastrophic hard drive loss due to a typically incompetent Microsoft update that went to war with iLok for supreme control over my computer, leaving the hard drive dead so nobody (including me) could use it. Microsoft's Putin-esque scorched earth policy at work. Yet Microsoft employees get to sleep in a comfortable bed each night despite their astonishing incompetence, while I consistently receive the highest ratings on performance reviews while working full time in these 3rd world conditions, before heading to my car to sleep with one eye open.

It took six months before I had my computer fully up and running again. That was Thanksgiving 2021 - the day I first started using Daz Studio and learning about 3D. Since then, over the past six months I have created hundreds of renders, more than dozen characters (who became like the family I don't have), several heartwarming series of renders, a full set of characters, scripts for visual novels about how the homeless are left for dead with no enforceable human rights, and props and scenes for my Homeless Consultant videos (e.g., Homeless Consultant Action Figure, a power trio band with me playing all instruments).

I also created several Daz tutorial videos for my new Paul's 3D Experience YouTube channel, because I've always found that the best way to learn is to teach.

And yesterday I lost ALL of it when my SSD catastrophically failed, most likely due to the erratic power the my computer receives from the cigarette lighter power inverter combined with hundreds of very *HOT* renders that can only use CPU power without an Nvidia card.

I received the warning of a serious failure about 10 minutes before I had to start my shift at work yesterday - the last day of my work week. I knew I would lose everything if I turned the computer off. But I can't leave it turned on in my car either without it being stolen or burning down my HOME with a lithium battery fire. I couldn't bring it in to work safely either. So I had to make a fast decision - do I ruin years of perfect attendance to skip work and save my computer, or can I do something else? I chose to remain responsible at work, even though they exploit my situation mercilessly, and I closed the lid to put my computer into sleep mode, hoping for the best.

When I returned 8.5 hours later, the SSD was dead. Stone dead. I know computers well and spent all day today trying to recover any data. But the drive itself is physically dead. EVERY SINGLE THING I have done with Daz, several finished but unpublished Homeless Consultant videos - AND the raw files for all of those - and countless other creative projects, songs and music video components are now gone forever.

That included the best raw footage I've ever recorded demonstrating how HOUSED Minnesotans gawk at, stalk, and terrorize homeless people - not the other way around. Those videos are now gone. It also includes the concluding remarks of my latest HC video I created, which calculated that the amount of money I have spent on gasoline for the sole purpose of dodging and evading HOUSED people who stalk and harass homeless people, comes to around $7500 over the past seven years. The only purpose for that expenditure was to pay for gasoline to constantly drive and escape as these vicious Minnesotans do everything they can to make my life even more miserable, every single day. It's just sport for them. They enjoy it.

At least the police sometimes come by to visit me - to tell me to leave, because my sleeping is interrupting all of those doctors, nurses, teachers, lawyers, social service workers, state legislators' children and other fine upstanding citizens who I see buying and using drugs all the time in the parking lots I'm stuck in. I've never even tried drugs in my entire life. Not even once. Not even marijuana. And I despise alcohol.

Those same professionals complain about "lazy", "alcoholic", and "drug addled" homeless people, whom they have never bothered to speak with and learn their stories. You see, it is 4 million homeless people who have the disposable income to keep the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical and illegal drug industries profiting more each year. Housed people have nothing to do with it. Please don't do the math - just trust the "professionals" on this. THEY are the "experts" on homelessness, after all - so much so that they never need to consult the homeless and refuse to listen to the homeless when making public policy decisions on... homelessness. (Like U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters recently told a large group of homeless people who flooded her event: "Go home!").

And I can't even make a video to tell my Homeless Consultant subscribers what happened.

So I said it here, instead. I used a computer at the same library that employs government workers who routinely call the police because I have the audacity to... well, just sit there and quietly exist on public property, outdoors, within several hundred feet of where they are casually working inside a nice heated or air-conditioned building.

Viewing homeless people makes them uncomfortable, you see. And being uncomfortable is unacceptable for Minnesotans. As they themselves like to say, "if we can save even ONE person, it's worth ANY sacrifice...". So they sacrifice 20,000 homeless Minnesotans, to preserve their own comfort.

I've rarely had as much fun as I did using Daz Studio. Let's see how long it takes before I can do it again, after the shock and horror I'm experiencing right now wears off. Happy Rendering to you all in the meantime.

Paul

FoulPet ( ) posted Thu, 14 April 2022 at 1:21 PM

Was this video posted to promote your YT channel? You still seem to be able to post YT videos and access the internet.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.