Wed, Apr 24, 1:40 AM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 22 3:23 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Bought Poser 11 and other stuff at Smith Micro years ago - need to download

vagabondfantasist ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2022 at 8:46 AM · edited Fri, 19 April 2024 at 6:33 AM

My PC recently crashed and I had to reinstall Windows and all my software.

A few years ago I bought Poser 11 and some other stuff at Smith Micro.

I couldn't find my backup of the Poser 11 installers, but luckily I found the link to PoserSoftware.com at the bottom of your Poser Landing Page and from there I was able to redownload them using my Poser Pro 11 serial number.

I couldn't find my backups of the Poser content bundles from Smith Micro either. Is there any way to get at these again ?

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2022 at 9:28 AM

That same page where you downloaded P11 is a link to the additional legacy content that came with it.  Some of the older content from the defunct Content Paradise site has been bundled in but if you are looking for purchases from either SmithMicro or Content Paradise, you may be out of luck.

vagabondfantasist ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2022 at 9:37 AM · edited Thu, 31 March 2022 at 9:38 AM

It's additional separate purchases from both Smith Micro and Content Paradise.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.